All 14 art Reviews

Osama Bin Laden Osama Bin Laden

Hahahahahaha

This is hilarious!! What did you make this in, because it's pretty damn awesome.

Black vs 2 Blues Black vs 2 Blues

Just some Pivot crap?

Just looks like a snapshot of a plain Pivot animation. It would be better if it were an animation and that's it.

fantom-marshmellow responds:

click on it then you will see.

20.07.10 20.07.10

Pretty good.

I'll tell you what I like:

I like the fixed jaw, which is equally shaped on both sides, rather than one (like a McCain look).The nose is good, as well as the hair.

But what I don't like:

I don't like the philtrum - It seems to be too 'drooped', or hangin' low. Bring the lips
up a little, maybe leave the chin because it looks good. The left eye bothers me somewhat, but I suppose it's the angle in which the face is placed. And the last thing is the eyebrows.. Too clear on each particular hair, but I guess that's just me.

--- I understand it's practice, but I think everyone should get a little criticism! :D

lysgaard responds:

Thanks! Practice is all about criticism.

TAG Head Gear TAG Head Gear

I like the top-left

I think the top-left sketch is the best one on there. The bottom right has a weird cheeck thing going on and I don't think the front of the helmet is THAT big. Sorta like a German helmet, not so much Darth Vader.

And usually, in modern mil. tech, the things like Infared Vision switch for a HUD, or a Respirator System, wouldn't be located exactly on the side of the mask (at least not on the side of the FRONT.. of the mask :S). I could imagine it being on the torso area somewhere, but hey, your design!

TAG - full front TAG - full front

Better

The left arm is a bit misshaped in comparison to its right arm. However it's the right leg that's different from its left leg (notice the minor difference in the thighs and knees). Kinda looks like a pose that a girl would do, with the one leg lifted off the ground slightly thing. I'm not really going to compare your drawing to a girl, I'm just saying.

The gas mask is...Well now that I look at it it's not too bad, but previously I thought it was a bit crooked. The chest plate looks good, generally the torso was well-done. The hands are pretty good, but you might want to add a little shadowing to show that he has other fingers.. It looks like pinchers on the right lol.

But this looks pretty good, I wouldn't mind wearing this in uniform lol

TailsPrower responds:

Good calls, I knew noticed the asymmetrical posture and that kinda bugged me. But alas, I was too lazy to fix it and I was on a roll so.... yeah. I'll try to make things cleaner and more consistent in my next draft, which should arrive sooner now that I have a basic design down.

Thanks for the constructive criticisms, MiLink, I appreciate it!

Also check your inbox.

Mega Blast Mega Blast

Too simple, ugly colors

Don't want to be rude, but the gradient for that blast is a bit ugly. I see your theme with the simple guy, but try adding a complex background to balance it.

.:Commission - Pink Splatter:. .:Commission - Pink Splatter:.

Pink Sonic...

Well, good I guess. If I had to choose, the left one would be the better one. The background is nice, and the fine detail is very clear. So good work, even though this isn't really what I criticize most of the time.

stingybee responds:

yea, the left was bttr
but thanks lol
its a commission for someone lol

SC2 - Firebat 2 SC2 - Firebat 2

Very nice, love Starcraft

Probably the best submission today (seeing how there were only three, but this is still really good).

You Have Startled the Witch You Have Startled the Witch

Lovin the blood!!

The blood detail is great, except that the witch's face isn't as creepy as it should be. It's still 10/10 material though, don't get me wrong.

And I like the little exclamation sign in the background haha

On Patrol On Patrol

Very organized, clean, yet detailed

I just like this in general. Those are oil drums, I assume? Nice build on the combat robot, might I add. It looks very basic, clunker-ish, but it's still cool in my eyes.