[DJ_ITD] - Exoneration [DJ_ITD] - Exoneration

Brotha!

This is very much some progressive house, less trancy. Even though you're using sounds from your previous songs (at least that's what it sounds like), the synth kinda is the center of attention, which makes it seem less trance than usual. But I love what you do, don't stop now.

- rayun<3

FLG-Rockin'High(KevinR.Remix) FLG-Rockin'High(KevinR.Remix)

Definitely downloading this!

This is really great, glad you PM'd me to let me know you remixed and completed this! Good work here man, 5/5 and 10/10 of course. I'll download this when I'm on my computer. Just a suggestion, I love the simple beat you got goin' at 2 minutes, but without the higher pitched lead goin on. Got me and a girly friend movin', so I just wished you had more mixes like that. Anyways, keep this shit up and don't let it hit the fan hahaha

ToxicBlizzard responds:

Thnaks alot dude
apreciate it (:

&amp;lt;Ad Infinitum&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; <Ad Infinitum>>>>>>

Kind and Beautiful

This is absolutely great. Not exactly what I look for in House, but I can see this in the happy part of a movie hahahahaha. This is nice man, happy sounding, which is a nice change from my deep house.

Kendotronic responds:

Many thanks friend! Yeah, I wasn't sure what genre to file this under, so I just put it with the rest of my stuff under house. My other stuff is more traditional tech-house if you wanna check it out!

Cinco de la mañana Cinco de la mañana

99% Awesome

I just need one thing from this. Bump up your kick, everything is GREAT, just turn it up a little.

iiLekktraux iiLekktraux

4/5

Nice melody, but it seems a little too scratchy. The kick in the beginning is no big deal bro.. and the only thing that really pokes its head out is the reverse synth(s). They're good, but I wish something like that was going with the melody and wasn't reversed. Above all, good work man ;)

Prodigal responds:

Haha, the reverse melody technique is actually "sidechaining", a technique used by most electronic musicians to cancel out volume of a sound or FX track by lowering the volume as something triggers an overlay or something, I can't explain it because i'm frankly a noob at all of this.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /398583 - I learned how to sidechain using that tutorial, maybe that will help better explain this technique.

as for the rest of your review, thanks for listening and enjoying.

Rockin High (remix) undone Rockin High (remix) undone

Not enough reviews. Not enough votes.

This song is just awesome, but it's too bad it's 1:16 long. It's not fair that you don't have enough reviews or votes, too. This is a really good piece, I hope you extend it and actually finish it :)

ToxicBlizzard responds:

ah dude thanks alot
yeah aha noone reviews never >.<
but im glad you liked it
ill pm you if i ever make a full version (:
peace

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

Bumpin', yo!

That's the shit right there, favorited and downloaded it. Nice piece you got here, Box-Killa!

deploted [hardstyle attempt] deploted [hardstyle attempt]

Eeeeh

Add reverb to the bass. And yeah, a bit repetitive - but it's a good start.

aznj50 responds:

good idea!

Real Chill Vibe Real Chill Vibe

Viva la vida or whatever?

Sounds modernizh, but it's good. The background music sounds too heavy though.

EX!!! - Funk You EX!!! - Funk You

Hell yeah.

I wanna use this in my upcoming flash man. Good shit.

EternalXIII responds: