Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Hm.

Why do I feel like this one was trying too hard?

A Message to Newgrounds A Message to Newgrounds

Willllllll do!

In my free time, I suppose I can make some icons. I love redesigns, just not too many :)

Rabid-Animals responds:

Cool. Use the links at the end of the Flash.

Sonic:Retarded Series Ep1 Sonic:Retarded Series Ep1

Just want to let you know..

Retarded is spelled with a 't', unless you meant to do that.

SABMQDS3 (stickfight) SABMQDS3 (stickfight)

Pretty Legit

I mean, the movements are a bit stiff, but it's okay because I think it gets a little covered up with the dynamic camera. The blood was okay, and so was the layout of the map. For the most part, the physics were good but it could use some touching up. It's good overall, 7/10.

Sandremss128 responds:

yes its not as smooth or good looking as some other fights. But next one will be better (as always). thanks for the review!

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Amazing!

Lol, I got confused when you said first submission (thought you were saying this was your first animation). This was pretty funny in my opinion.

littleFoot littleFoot

A Classic

littleFoot is such a classic haha. It was enjoyable when I first watched it and it still is. It's a great piece - not easily compared to by others here on NewGrounds.

BadGuys BadGuys

Lol, pretty funny.

What I thought was funny was the concept, but the swearing was too excessive and the whole length of the animation was a bit short (but I guess it doessn't impact my rating TOO much).

Anyways, 8/10 && 3/5. Nice work.

Spite Dies Spite Dies

Even though it's spam..

I kinda enjoyed this. It was interesting, and I really liked the choice of music.

Fautzo responds:

bitch u

Evan Moar Rendom Madness Evan Moar Rendom Madness

Bug Found

I can set the quality to Low or High, and if I double click HUD to make the preferences hide and reappear, it sets it back to normal without it actually being that quality.

dragonslya responds:

no idea why

Robotday!!! Click Now!!!! Robotday!!! Click Now!!!!

Robot Day is when?

Submissions are coming in days after the actual Robot Day? Anyways, it needs some work, but it's okay I suppose.